Our professional staff is prepared to travel to your site to remove waste, remediate chemical spills, vacuum sumps, clean tanks and other containers that store or have previously stored hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
SESCO provides onsite field services for any type business that may need environmental solutions including:
- Tank Cleaning: Cleaning tanks that are utilized to store various product types including crude oil, fuel oil, slop oil, hazardous chemicals, wastewater, asphalt, and other products. Whether it’s routine maintenance to remove solids and sludge, decontamination measures, tank renovation, or the demolition and decommissioning of a tank, trained personnel will perform the storage tank cleaning. Our tank cleaning teams have at a minimum 40-hour HAZWOPER, Confined Space Entry/Rescue and First Aid/CPR certifications.
- Sump & Pit Cleaning: Our team of professionals will clean-up and dispose of your liquids, high solids, oily water or sludge.
- Confined Space Entry: Included, but are not limited to, tanks, vessels, silos, storage bins, hoppers, vaults, pits, manholes, tunnels, equipment housings, ductwork, pipelines, etc. We will pick-up and dispose of your liquids, high solids, oily water or sludge from virtually anywhere.
- Demolition & Removal: Dismantling and decontamination of all types of buildings and structures including gas holders, steel tanks, API separators, transformers, chemical processing equipment, and pipelines. We specialize in the demolition of complex and difficult structures and in facilities contaminated with asbestos, acids, caustics, heavy metals (such as lead, arsenic, chrome, etc.).
- Soil Excavation: Processes can be as simple as hauling the contaminated soil to a regulated landfill, but can also involve aerating the excavated material in the case of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Recent advancements in bioaugmentation and biostimulation of the excavated material have also proven to be able to remediate semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOCs) onsite. If the contamination affects a river or bay bottom, then dredging of bay mud or other silty clays containing contaminants may be conducted. Recently Chemical oxidation has also been utilized in the remediation of contaminated soil. This process involves the excavation of the contaminated area into large bermed areas where they are treated using chemical oxidation methods.
- Remediation: We possess extensive capabilities and experience in the remediation of sites with contaminated soil or groundwater contamination, as well as cleanup, handling and disposal of hazardous waste. The key advantage we offer over other environmental remediation companies is our ability to provide an integrated approach to environmental management and the ability to handle all project phases from investigation through design to final cleanup. The result is enhanced control and the ability to streamline costs by employing one provider to manage and execute all phases of a project.
- Vacuum Services: Removal of heavy sludges and solids that are not broken down by ordinary vacuum units.